A German chemist, Dr. Andreas Noack died under mysterious circumstances only moments after exposing the presence of graphene hydroxide in the Wu-flu “vaccines.”
According to his wife, Dr. Noack was attacked by mysterious forces.
During a video she released after her husband’s strange death, she said:
“On the day of his graphene hydroxide video, he developed breathing difficulty and died in the early morning on Nov. 26, 2021,”
The doctor’s wife suggested that her husband may have been targeted with a directed energy weapon (DEW), since his attack did not involve any blunt force trauma. Noack allegedly developed a “strange respiratory ailment” on the same day he exposed the ingredients in the “vaccine.”
“It was on the day when the graphene hydroxide video was released and the interview with Herald Thiers took place,” Noack’s wife explained in German. “Then we went upstairs onto the gallery; we relaxed, talked, laughed, told each other how much we love each other.”
“Then, he wanted to go downstairs into the kitchen to get something to nibble on, and normally he does not spend more than one minute there, so I went downstairs and said jokingly, ‘you eat everything away from me again.’ In that moment, he started to sway and I thought he was making fun of me – it looked like he was playing.”
His wife – who still thought Noack was kidding around, realized he wasn’t.
“In that moment, the electricity went off and the whole thing happened 20-30 minutes after the interview, and then Andreas collapsed in his arms,” she went on to explain. “He began to moan, had severe pain.”
“His body completely tensed, and all of a sudden he could not talk anymore. At first, I thought he might have been poisoned because he made some choking sounds. So, I instilled him with Sole (like salt water), then he vomited what he had eaten during the day, which wasn’t much. I just couldn’t do anything.”
Noack’s wife stayed with her husband while he appeared to be paralyzed, holding his head to prevent him from injury. Once that passed, he was able to go upstairs but continued to have trouble breathing and then went into a second bout of paralysis, which killed him.
“He couldn’t breathe anymore and I started to scream,” she recalls. “I yelled at him that he should get out of this condition and come back to me. I cried and he tried to comfort me. I was busy then to make sure Andreas can breathe well.”
Emergency responders attempted to help over the phone, while his wife desperately tried to resuscitate her husband. Once they arrived on the scene, Noack was connected to a ventilator which she was told would save him; that didn’t happen.
Allegedly, the hospital doctors told Noack’s wife that “his large heart valve had failed completely” due to a heart attack.
This story is beyond strange and seems like something directly out of the Twilight Zone, but given advances in technology and the Globalists being hell bent on wiping us all out, it wouldn’t be at all surprising if some sort of advanced weaponry was at play here.